Tawurayi Sibanda- Smart Helper
I am a caring and patient person. I believe in myself and am a hard worker, self driven individual who is motivated and passionate in everything that I do. I am professional, friendly and am always willing to learn new things. I have a confident approach in all work situations I am always punctual, neat and tidy. I am dedicated to providing the best healthcare services, house chores, care to elderly, sick people and children. Lately I was working as a housekeeper and a childminder. I was cleaning, washing, ironing and taking care of children, bathing them, preparing food, feeding, playing soccer and teaching them how to do puzzle. I am also a qualified caregiver, my skills for patients are bed bathing, feeding of patients, mobilizing of patients, dressing, catheter care, assisting with medication. On my spare time I like to read books, travel and watch tv.
Login as Employer
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 48
- Country of Origin Zimbabwe
- Language English, Ndebele, Shona, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 15
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 12
- Other Certificates Caregiving, Early Childhood
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Widow
- Personal Circumstances Staying with my children.
- No. of Dependants 2
- Age Of Dependants 17, 13
- Weekend Requirement Flexible
- Childcare Experience Preschooler (3-5y), Gradeschooler (>5y)
- Housekeeping Experience Mansion (7+ Beds)
- Private HomeHousekeeper, Child Care and Care-Giver
I was cleaning, washing, ironing and taking care of children, bathing them, preparing food, feeding, playing soccer and teaching them how to do puzzle and bed bathing, feeding of patients, mobilizing of patients, dressing, catheter care and assisting with medication.