Smart Helper-Thabisa Ndlela
I am a friendly, honest, patient lady who is very creative when it comes to my job. I am a qualified housekeeper with excellent cleaning standards. At my previous job I was working as a housekeeper and childminder where I was cleaning, washing, ironing, sometimes cooking, looking after twins. I was bathing them, feeding them, stimulating them, teaching them how to talk and color, giving them medication if they are not feeling well, taking them to the park, and looking after the dog. In my spare time I like to listen to gospel music, reading books and helping children with coloring.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 36
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time, Part Time, Permanent
- No Years of Experience 7
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 10
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status In A Relationship
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her family
- No. of Dependants 2
- Age Of Dependants 15, 8
- Weekend Requirement 2 Weekends Out
- Childcare Experience Infant (0m-1y), Preschooler (3-5y), Twins' Care
- Housekeeping Experience Big House (5+ Beds)
- Private CompanyCleaner
I was cleaning, washing dishes, dusting the table and also dusting the working equipment's, making tea and making sure the premises are clean.