Smart Helper-Rahinatu Mohammed
I am a caring and patient person. I believe in myself and am a hard worker. I am a self driven individual who is motivated and passionate in everything that I do. I am professional, friendly and I am always willing to learn new things. I have a confident approach in all work situations. I am always punctual, neat and tidy. I am dedicated to providing the best house chores and care to elderly. Lately I was working as a caregiver. My duties were cleaning, doing laundry, giving my old lady her medications, feeding her, going with her for check ups, bathing her and taking her around for fresh air. During my spare time I like cooking and going to church.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Caregiver (Patient & Elderly Care)
- Age 35
- Country of Origin Democratic Republic of Congo
- Language English
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 6
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies College
- Other Certificates Caregiving
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Married
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her husband and kids.
- No. of Dependants 2
- Age Of Dependants 10, 12
- Weekend Requirement 3 Weekends Out
- Other Experience Elderly Care, Patient Care
- Private Home Caregiver
I was a caregiver with an elderly person also cleaning and doing the Laundry.