Smart Helper- Ntombegambu Gumede
I am a bubbly, honest, humble person who is respectful. I am a hardworking person, a Christian who always ask for forgiveness when she wronged you and someone who does not take things personally. I love kids and they are my first priority. Previously, I was working as an office cleaner where I was cleaning the offices, making tea, dusting and polishing furniture and washing the windows. I was also working as a housekeeper where I was cleaning, washing, ironing, cooking, doing the garden, washing windows and making beds and changing linens. In my spare time I like going to church, reading the bible and listening to gospel music.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Housekeeper (Cleaning Only)
- Age 50
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Xhosa, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 5
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 10
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Married
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her husband and her older kids.
- Weekend Requirement 2 Weekends Out
- Housekeeping Experience Small House (1-2 Beds), Office Cleaning