Smart Helper-Buhlebethu Dube
I am someone who can socialize with people. I am humble, honest, always thinking out of the box and very quiet. I am a woman of God who is hardworking with good skills of communication and I can work with or without supervision. Previously I was working as a housekeeper and a childminder – I cleaning, doing laundry, ironing, preparing basic meals for the family, doing garden, looking after the children, bathing them, feeding them, playing with them, taking them to school and to the park and helping the older child with schoolwork. In my spare time I like watching television, reading books and going to church.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 35
- Country of Origin Zimbabwe
- Language English, Ndebele, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Temporary
- No Years of Experience 8
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 12
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Married
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her husband and child.
- No. of Dependants 2
- Age Of Dependants 17, 4
- Weekend Requirement All Weekends Out
- Childcare Experience Infant (0m-1y), Preschooler (3-5y)
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking, Medium House (3-4 Beds)
- Private CompanyHousekeeper and Childminder
I was cleaning, doing laundry, ironing, cooking, looking after the children, bathing them, feeding them, taking them to the park and playing with them.