Thandiwe Beryl Sanhewe- Smart Helper
I am a hardworking, honest and kind person. Who enjoys company, who can work with or without supervision, I have professional skills in written and verbal communication and I am a also a timekeeper. Previously I was working as a housekeeper where I was cleaning and sweeping, moping, changing linens in each rooms as requested, making sure all cleaning supplies are stored away properly, washing, ironing and doing other house chores that are required from me. On my spare time I read novels and take a walk.
Login as Employer
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 27
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Shona, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time, Part Time
- No Years of Experience 5
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Matric
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Married
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her husband.
- No. of Dependants 1
- Age Of Dependants 4
- Weekend Requirement Flexible
- Childcare Experience Infant (0m-1y), Toddler (1-3y)
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking, Mansion (7+ Beds)
- Private HomeHousekeeper
My duties were cleaning the bedrooms, reporting lost items or missing items, cleaning communal areas, cooking, stripping and making beds.
- Private HomeHousekeeper and Child Care
I was cleaning, cooking, bathing, feeding, preparing food for them and reading story books for them.