Sthembile Sandra Mdluli-Smart Helper
I am a honest, smart , hardworking person who is dedicated and love learning new things. I love taking care of kids and elderly people. I am someone who does her work with love and care. At my previous job, I was working with kids and elderly patients. I was bathing them, playing with them and those who couldn’t eat I would feed them. I have also worked in a household environment as a domestic worker, where I was responsible for cleaning a big house, doing laundry and ironing. On my spare time, I enjoy baking and cooking following recipes, I like going to church and also singing.
Login as Employer
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 33
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Swati, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Temporary
- No Years of Experience 5
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 11
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status In A Relationship
- Personal Circumstances Staying with children.
- No. of Dependants 3
- Age Of Dependants 13, 6, 1
- Weekend Requirement All Weekends Out
- Childcare Experience Infant (0m-1y), Toddler (1-3y), Preschooler (3-5y), Gradeschooler (>5y), Children With Special Needs, Kid's Homework
- Housekeeping Experience Medium House (3-4 Beds)
- Other Experience Computer Literacy, Elderly Care, Patient Care
- Private HomeHouse keeper and childminder
Cleaning, washing, ironing, looking after children and old people in home area by bathing those who cant bath themselves, feeding them and helping children with school work.