Stay In Smart Helper- Mirriam Purity Ndlovu
I’m a humble and friendly person, who loves kids and is very passionate about housekeeping. I’m a hard worker and time keeper, I am very hygienic and pay attention to details. I keep my word and very honest. I am very organized, I plan for the day before it begins. I am very creative, I like to work in order, for instance when it comes to kids. I wanna make sure that I create a schedule for them to follow, like keeping times to bath, eat, play and other activities. My heart overflows when I’m with kids, I love them and I believe that every child is a different flower, so they have to be treated differently, but equally. In housekeeping I can plan light cleaning, deep cleaning and spring cleaning. I can run a house and keep it tidy and clean as required. I can also wash, iron and pack clothes neatly.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 36
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Tshwana, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 5
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Personal Development & Ethics, Intro to Childcare & First Aid