Smart Helper-Zukiswa Sylvia Dzongana
I am a soft spoken person, I am very understanding and patient. I am also punctual. I have worked before as a caregiver in an old aged home where I was feeding my patients, bathing them, medicating them and looking after them. My passion is in helping those that can not help themselves. I am a very reliable person, I worked for my previous employer for over 10 years. I am particularly fond of caring for elderly people. In my spare time I like reading the bible.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Caregiver (Patient & Elderly Care)
- Age 44
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Xhosa
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 11
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Matric
- Other Certificates Caregiving
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Married
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her husband and chldren.
- No. of Dependants 2
- Age Of Dependants 14, 10
- Weekend Requirement 2 Weekends Out
- Other Experience Patient Care
- Private CompanyCaregiver(Patient Care)
I was working as a patient caregiver in a private company.