Smart Helper-Zama Dlangalala
I am a flexible and reliable, I can handle pressure very well. I always wanna make sure that my surrounding are tidy and clean. I am very vigilant and have a sharp eye to notice mistakes, hence I always double check and triple check my job. I am a bit quiet, but very friendly to people and kids. My previous job I was working as a housekeeper and childminder where I was washing, cleaning, ironing and taking care of a child, bathing, feeding, singing lullabies and playing with the child. During my spare time I like going to the park with my kids and watching tv.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 36
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 8
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 10
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Single
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her family.
- No. of Dependants 3
- Age Of Dependants 17, 6, 4
- Weekend Requirement All Weekends Out
- Childcare Experience Infant (0m-1y)
- Housekeeping Experience Medium House (3-4 Beds)
- Private HomeHousekeeper and Childminder
My duties were washing, cleaning, ironing and taking care of a child, bathing, feeding, singing lullabies and playing with the child.