Smart Helper-Yena Brenda Mooi
I am a hardworking person who is self motivated and always looking for a challenge, I love to interact with people and I adapt easily to new environment. I am a good communicator, If I don’t understand a given task I always ask . I have years of experience as a domestic worker, I can clean, cook, do laundry, iron and also look after children . I have a genuine love for children, In my previous employment I was looking after a child who has Autism, we had a very good relationship, I can also help the children with homework. In my spare time I like to watch documentaries, movies and reading books.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 37
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language Afrikaans, English, Xhosa
- Location Requirement Stay IN
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 6
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies College
- Other Certificates No Other Certificate
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status In A Relationship
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her cousin and 2 nieces
- No. of Dependants 2
- Age Of Dependants 9,4
- Weekend Requirement Flexible
- Childcare Experience Preschooler (3-5y), Children With Special Needs, Kid's Homework
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking, Small House (1-2 Beds)
- Private Home Housekeeper and Nanny
I was cleaning, doing the laundry, ironing and also children.