Smart Helper-Thandi Emily Dhlamini
I am hard working, honest and reliable, and I work under little supervision . I have worked as a caregiver, I was caring for elderly people and people with conditions, my duties were bathing them, preparing food for them, taking them for a walk and on the sun, giving them medications on time. I have worked with children from 0 to 8 years, my previous employer had a premature baby and I nursed her for 9 – months, I can take kids out for a walk, reading for them etc it depends with the age . With house chores I clean to my best level, cleaning the windows, ironing , washing etc, but my cleaning standard is very good. in my free time I like to go to church , and learning new things.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 38
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Sepedi, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 12
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 11
- Other Certificates Caregiving
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status In A Relationship
- Personal Circumstances Staying with the partner
- No. of Dependants 1
- Age Of Dependants 8
- Weekend Requirement 2 Weekends Out
- Childcare Experience Infant (0m-1y)
- Housekeeping Experience Medium House (3-4 Beds)
- Other Experience Elderly Care, Patient Care
- Private HomeCaregiver
I was caring for elderly people and people with conditions, my duties were bathing them, preparing food for them, taking them for a walk and on the sun, giving them medications on time..
- Private HomeHousekeeper & Childminder
My duties were cleaning windows, ironing , washing and taking care of a child bathing, feeding and playing with her.