Smart Helper-Thabile Sibisi
I am a very friendly lady, with honesty, respect, reliable and professional. I have many years of experience in a hospitality industry, where I started working as a housekeeper, from there I got promoted as a waitress, and I got a position as a Food and Beverage cashier. As a housekeeper I was responsible for cleaning guests rooms, bathrooms, making bed and replenish the hotel amenities, I would clean up to 15 rooms in a day. I was also cleaning public areas like foyer, bar restaurant, reception and offices, I was also removing carpet stains. I was responsible for managing guests laundry, ironing and folding for the guests. I was sometimes a reliver in laundry, where I was handling all types of garments, sorting, washing, ironing and folding/ hanging. I am capable of doing all kinds of shifts, as I worked in various departments in a hotel industry. I am an experienced driver, with my own car. My job ended due to retrenchment that was cause by Covid-19, the hotel closed down. During my spare time, I enjoy spending quality time with may kids, watch tv, and listening to music.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Housekeeper (Cleaning Only)
- Age 47
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 3
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 12
- Other Certificates No Other Certificate
- Driver's License Yes
- Relationship Status Single
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her children.
- No. of Dependants 4
- Age Of Dependants 12, 14, 18
- Weekend Requirement 1 Weekend Out
- Housekeeping Experience Hotel Cleaning
- Private Company Hotel Cleaner
I was working as a office cleaner.