Smart Helper-Tema patience Ngwenya
I am a hardworking, loving person who loves to stay in the atmosphere that is clean. I make sure I complete my tasks. I love learning new things and like to be corrected when I am wrong. I have years of experience in housekeeping and nanny. In my previous employment I was taking care of the house, children and elderly. I used to give the elderly medication on a daily basis and make sure her blood pressure/sugar level is normal . I love cooking new recipes and baking. In my spare time I go to church, read novels and spend time with my family.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 34
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 6
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 12
- Other Certificates No Other Certificate
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status In A Relationship
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her partner and 3 children
- No. of Dependants 3
- Age Of Dependants 17,15,6
- Weekend Requirement 1 Weekend Out
- Childcare Experience Preschooler (3-5y)
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking, Medium House (3-4 Beds)
- Private Home Housekeeper and Nanny
I was cleaning,doing the laundry, ironing, cooking and also looking after children.