Smart helper Sitshegisiwe Grace Ndlovu
I am a hardworking, kind person who is punctual. I love having kids around me and I am very passionate about helping others. I have exquisite cooking skills and I can bake as well; I have excellent skills when it comes to children both professionally and as a grandmother as well. I also excellent and professional skills when it comes to cleaning, as I am passionate about cleaning, and I always want to be in a hygienic and nicely cleaned space. At my previous job I was cleaning, doing laundry, ironing, taking care of kids and I occasionally cooked for my employers as well. In my spare time I love reading the bible and going to church; I also love listening to gospel music.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 50
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Ndebele, Xhosa, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 10
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics, Intro to Childcare & First Aid
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 11
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Married
- Personal Circumstances Staying with my husband.
- Weekend Requirement 1 Weekend Out
- Childcare Experience Preschooler (3-5y), Gradeschooler (>5y)
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking, Big House (5+ Beds)
- Other Experience Pet's Care
- Private HouseHouse keeping and Child minder
House keeping and child minder. basic cooking, bathing the child, playing with the child, Cleaning, vacuum, laundry and ironing.
- Private HouseHouse Keeping.
House keeping, basic cooking, Cleaning, vacuum, laundry and ironing.
- Private HouseHouse Keeping
House keeping, Cleaning, vacuum, laundry and ironing.