Smart Helper-Siketiwe Matonda
I am a calm but approachable person who is loyal to my employers. I am a keeper an I get attached to the families that I meet in my journey, I am very creative and I take initiative which gives my employers a peace of mind as I do not require any supervision in anything I do. I’d like to consider myself a perfectionist. I also have sewing skills that comes in handy for any household. At my previous job I was cleaning, cooking, doing laundry, looking after kids and also taking care of pets. In my spare time I like going to church, spending time with friends and family. I also love listening to gospel music
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 42
- Country of Origin Zimbabwe
- Language English, Shona, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 9
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 11
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Single
- Personal Circumstances Staying alone.
- Weekend Requirement Flexible
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking, Cooking From Recipes, Medium House (3-4 Beds)
- Private Home Housekeeper(Cleaning)
I was cleaning, ironing and also cooking.