Smart Helper Sibongile Ndlovu
I am a loving, caring and hard working person. I respect my employers and I always ask if I don’t understand anything because technology is always changing so I am always kin to learn. At my previous job I was a Nanny and house keeper, I was Cleaning, Ironing, taking care of the kids, bath them, and feed them. Currently am taking care of a child who only leaves with his father and they only fetch him on Fridays. In my spare time I like spending time with my kids.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 46
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Xhosa, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 9
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics, Intro to Childcare & First Aid
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 11
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Widow
- Personal Circumstances Staying with my kids, if am working my sister will take of my kids.
- No. of Dependants 2
- Age Of Dependants 14'5
- Weekend Requirement 2 Weekends Out
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking, Cooking From Recipes, Big House (5+ Beds), Medium House (3-4 Beds)
- Other Experience Pet's Care
- Private HouseNanny and Housekeeper
I was going all the house chores, cleaning, washing, Ironing, looking after the baby, feeding, bathing and playing with her.