Smart Helper-Shamila Gracha Van der Merwe
I am very loving, humble and bubbly individual who is respectful. I am a hardworking motivated school lever with love for children. On my spare time I like to go hiking, reading, dancing and singing. When caught in a conflicting situation I always choose to remain calm and not be defensive by asking ways in which I can give better results from my employers. I have acquired knowledge in the field of Child Psychology through Skills Academy doing a one year Course. I am seeking a career in Early Child Development where my strong work ethics, love for children and expertise can be used to effectively complete my duties. I have 3 years experience in childcare where my duties where: Bathing the kids, helping the grade schoolers with their school work, preparing lunch for them and feeding and preparing food for the infant. stimulating the infant/child following the schedule that the mother prepared for me. took the children to parks, creating home activities for the children to play/do. accompanying children to go do extra murals .
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Nanny (Childcare Only)
- Age 22
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language Afrikaans, English, Sotho
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 3
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 11
- Other Certificates No Other Certificate
- Driver's License No
- Personal Circumstances staying with her grandmother and nephew
- Weekend Requirement 2 Weekends Out
- Childcare Experience Toddler (1-3y), Preschooler (3-5y), Kid's Homework
- Other Experience Computer Literacy
- Private Home ChildMinder
I was looking after the children, cleaning, cooking and also pet care.