Smart Helper-Sezanele Dladla
I am a hardworking, trustworthy and caring person. I am very good when it comes to cleanness, when I clean I make sure the house is spotless cleaned. Previously I was working as a domestic worker where I was cleaning, ironing, washing and taking care of 2 kids, age 5 years and 8 years, bathing them, fetching them from school, preparing food for them and I was also cooking. During my spare time I like singing and listening to music.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 24
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time, Part Time
- No Years of Experience 4
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 11
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Single
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her uncle.
- Weekend Requirement Flexible
- Childcare Experience Preschooler (3-5y), Gradeschooler (>5y)
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking, Mansion (7+ Beds)
- Private House Domestic Worker
I was working as a childminder including cleaning, washing and ironing