Smart Helper-Serah Mahau
I am a God fearing woman, hardworking, trustworthy and honest. I enjoy working with children because I am a passionate with them, teaching them with values of life hence I even ended up being a Sunday school teacher. I am very hygienic in such a way that I like to see everything around me spotless and shining. I am good in massaging and doing physio with sick people, disable, and old people. On my previous job I was working as a domestic worker and childminder and my duties were cleaning, washing, ironing, cooking, taking good care of the children, bathing them, preparing meal for them, taking them to school, helping them with school work, playing with them. On my spare time I like to watch television and going to church.
Login as Employer
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 44
- Country of Origin Zimbabwe
- Language English, Shona
- Location Requirement Stay IN
- Job Term Full Time, Permanent
- No Years of Experience 9
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 12
- Other Certificates Caregiving
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Married
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her husband and Kid.
- No. of Dependants 3
- Age Of Dependants 14, 6
- Weekend Requirement Flexible
- Childcare Experience Preschooler (3-5y), Gradeschooler (>5y), Kid's Homework
- Housekeeping Experience Mansion (7+ Beds), Office Cleaning
- Other Experience Computer Literacy, Elderly Care, Patient Care
- Private HomeHousekeeper and Childminder
Cleaning, washing, ironing, looking after the children, feeding them, bathing them, playing with them, taking them to the park.
- Private CompanyChildminding
I was working at a Pre-school, helping children with home work, teaching them to write, playing with them, making sure that they ate and they in a clean environment.