Smart Helper-Sandra Mkhize
I am an outgoing Christian lady who is loving, kind , reliable and easy to communicate with. I am very good and passionate about children. My previous job I was working as a childminder and also a teacher from the age of 2 years to 4 years. I was teaching the children how to color and paint, and teaching them about different colors. I was also feeding them, changing nappies, and also teaching them potty training.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 49
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 8
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 12
- Other Certificates Early Childhood
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Married
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her husband.
- No. of Dependants 1
- Age Of Dependants 8
- Weekend Requirement 2 Weekends Out
- Childcare Experience Preschooler (3-5y), Gradeschooler (>5y)
- Housekeeping Experience Big House (5+ Beds)
- Other Experience Elderly Care
- Private CompanyChildcare and Care giver
Taking care of the children and teaching them how to write, paint and how to sing.
- Private CompanyChildcare Teacher
I was teaching the children how to write, paint, how to sing and I was also playing with them, feeding them and making sure they are clean and safe.