Smart Helper-Ruth Makause
I am a simple person who is very open, I do not take things by heart, always smiling and very humble. I am a Christian who is always willing to learn new things, hardworking and someone who is always dream big. I am qualified in Home Based Care. On my previous job I was working as a housekeeper and childminder where I cleaning, washing, ironing, preparing basic meals for the family, looking after the children, taking them to school, taking them to the park, helping them with homework, playing with them, I was also looking after the pets, cooking for them, cleaning their cages, bathing, and also taking them for a walk. We were 9 helpers in the house so sometimes we were going to farm and work there for the whole day. During my spare I like to read books, watch television and going out with my family.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 39
- Country of Origin Zimbabwe
- Language English, Shona
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 4
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Under Grade 8
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Married
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her husband and child.
- No. of Dependants 2
- Age Of Dependants 17, 2
- Weekend Requirement 2 Weekends Out
- Childcare Experience Gradeschooler (>5y)
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking, Big House (5+ Beds)
- Other Experience Patient Care
- Private HomeCleaner and Chilminder
Looking after 2 boys aged 9 and 11, cleaning,ironing,cooking and making sure that the kids are well taken care of. and also preparing lunch for 3 boys.