Smart Helper-Rudo Jimiere
I am very patience, open minded and I know what I want and very focus. I can also work on my own without supervisor and I consider myself extremely hard working I am also good at teaching. One of the things I love to do is cooking and I love playing with children because it refreshes me. That is why I started working as a domestic worker including taking care of children. I used to make sure they kids are ready for school then clean the house, doing laundry and cooking. I also love baking and I can also do events planning. On my spare I love reading and knitting.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 47
- Country of Origin Zimbabwe
- Language English, Sepedi, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 8
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Matric
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Single
- Personal Circumstances Staying alone, the kids are at home.
- No. of Dependants 2
- Age Of Dependants 15,17
- Weekend Requirement Flexible
- Childcare Experience Preschooler (3-5y), Twins' Care, Children With Special Needs
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking, Medium House (3-4 Beds)
- Other Experience Pet's Care
- Private Home Housekeeper and Nanny
I was working as a housekeeper, taking care of the house, that include cooking as well and looking after children.