Smart helper-Relebohile Jacqueline Dlamini
I am a hardworking person who is responsible and honest. I am able to take instructions and follow through. I have many years experience in housekeeping, cleaning and childcare. I love challenges I can work under pressure and I am committed to my work. I easily adapt to new environment. On my spare time I like to go to church and clean, collect old clothes and give them to schools for children who need them.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 41
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Sepedi, Sotho
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 13
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 12
- Other Certificates No Other Certificate
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Single
- Personal Circumstances Staying alone.
- Weekend Requirement Flexible
- Childcare Experience Infant (0m-1y)
- Housekeeping Experience Small House (1-2 Beds)
- Private Home Housekeeper and Nanny
I was cleaning the house, doing the laundry, ironing and also looking after a child.