Smart Helper-Ramadumetja Queen Matloa
I am a friendly, flexible and loving person. I normally get along with people well. I love trying new things. I worked for few years a caregiver. I was working in a disability home where we were feeding patients, bathing them, giving them medications, and caring for them. I chose caregiving because my passion is in helping people. I enjoy cooking from recipes, that’s’ what I do in my spare time.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Caregiver (Patient & Elderly Care)
- Age 28
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Sepedi, Xhosa, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 2
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Matric
- Other Certificates Caregiving
- Driver's License Yes
- Relationship Status Single
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her parents.
- No. of Dependants 1
- Age Of Dependants 5
- Weekend Requirement 2 Weekends Out
- Other Experience Elderly Care