Smart Helper-Rachel Khumalo
I am a reliable person, always happy. I like playing with kids and reading novels to them. I have obtained a nanny certificate in 2011 because I love kids. I like a tidy house and I always make sure that my space is clean and my ironing is good. I worked for my previous employers for 7 years, looking after her 3months old baby until she was 7years and I was cleaning, washing, Ironing and packing the cupboards. In my spare time I like reading books.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 52
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 15
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 11
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Married
- Personal Circumstances Staying with my husband.
- Weekend Requirement Flexible
- Childcare Experience Infant (0m-1y), Toddler (1-3y), Preschooler (3-5y), Gradeschooler (>5y)
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking, Cooking From Recipes, Big House (5+ Beds)
- Other Experience Pet's Care
- Private Home Housekeeper and Nanny
I was working as a cleaner, making sure that everything is in order, including doing laundry, ironing and looking after children.