Smart Helper-Princess Thenjiwe Sabisa
I am a humble , loving and respectful person. I hard working and I make sure I complete my tasks in time. I am very punctual , I arrive early for work in order to complete all tasks for the day. I am flexible with my duties, I am willing to work overtime If my employer requires to do so. I have many many years experience as a Domestic helper were I was cleaning, washing, cooking, grocery shopping and taking care of children. I can cook food with or without a recipe. I love spending time and playing with children. In my spare time I like to read story books and novels.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 43
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language Afrikaans, English, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 12
- Other Certificates No Other Certificate
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Single
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her friend and son
- No. of Dependants 1
- Age Of Dependants 18
- Weekend Requirement 2 Weekends Out
- Childcare Experience Infant (0m-1y)
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking, Medium House (3-4 Beds)
- Private HomeHousekeeper and Nanny
I was cleaning,doing the laundry,ironing and childcare.