Smart Helper Pamela Sibanda
I am a goal driven individual who enjoys working and learning new skills, I can adapt and I am cheerful ,I also don’t take offence in corrections of my mistakes as I learn from them. I am a good cook, and I enjoy baking ,I can clean ,do laundry and I am also passionate about kids, I treat them like my own .At my previous job I was cleaning, cooking, doing laundry , taking care of the kids that I ended up bonding with them. At my spare time I like watching soccer ,reading and spending time with family.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 35
- Country of Origin Zimbabwe
- Language English, Ndebele, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 8
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics, Intro to Childcare & First Aid
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 11
- Relationship Status Single
- Personal Circumstances Staying with my brother.
- No. of Dependants 1
- Age Of Dependants 6
- Weekend Requirement Flexible
- Childcare Experience Infant (0m-1y), Toddler (1-3y), Preschooler (3-5y), Gradeschooler (>5y)
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking, Cooking From Recipes, Medium House (3-4 Beds)