Smart Helper-Nyembe Thembeka Lungelo
I am a peaceful lady who is very kind, loyal, humble and respectful. I am a go getter, hardworking and bubbly person who is always smiling who don’t take this by heart. On my previous job I was working as a housekeeper and a care giver in an old age home where I was taking care of old people by giving the medication, cleaning, washing, ironing, cooking basic food and folding carboards. I was also working as a childminding in a crèche and a day care where I was cooking for the children, feeding them, making sure they are always clean, play with them, helping them with their school work, singing with them and also teaching them how to use difference paints. On my spare I like to read books, going out with my friends for shopping or for picnics.
Login as Employer
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 28
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Xhosa, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time, Part Time, Permanent
- No Years of Experience 5
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 12
- Other Certificates Caregiving
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Single
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her family.
- No. of Dependants 2
- Age Of Dependants 11, 9
- Weekend Requirement 2 Weekends Out
- Childcare Experience Preschooler (3-5y), Twins' Care, Kid's Homework
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking, Small House (1-2 Beds)
- Other Experience Elderly Care
- Private HomeChildminder
I was looking after the children, teaching them, playing with them, making sure that they all ate and clean, making sure that they are on the safe and clean environment.
- Private HomeHouse Keeper and Care giver
Cleaning, washing, ironing, cooking and looking after old people in an old age home.