Smart Helper-Ntombothando Ivy Ndondo
I am a kind, loving person who like working with people. I like challenges and working with older people. I worked at a child welfare for 7 months, looking after kids, cleaning, washing and assisting them with homework’s. I also worked for my previous employer for 5 years at an old age home, looking after old people, feeding them, giving them medication, bathing them and make sure that they are comfortable. In my spare time I like spending time with my family.
Login as Employer
- Helper Type Smart Caregiver (Patient & Elderly Care)
- Age 38
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Xhosa
- Location Requirement Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 5
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 11
- Other Certificates Caregiving
- Driver's License Yes
- Relationship Status Married
- Personal Circumstances Staying my husband and kids.
- No. of Dependants 3
- Age Of Dependants 16,12,3
- Weekend Requirement Flexible
- Other Experience Elderly Care, Patient Care
- Private HomeCaregiver
I was working as a caregiver looking after an elderly person, making sure they take their medication, bathing and also well fed.