Smart Helper-Ntombeningi Annie Nshangase
I am an amazingly simple person, whose understanding and I get to connect with people easily and very smart, I always make sure I firstly check on my patient, that is why I ended doing care-giving Course because I am passionate with people. I previously worked as a caregiver for 18 years where I was looking after an elderly people, I would make sure I always check their beds, preparing them breakfast and accompany them to the clinic. I also cooked for them and bath them. Whenever I am I like watching tv and relaxing.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Caregiver (Patient & Elderly Care)
- Age 43
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Tsonga, Venda, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 11
- Driver's License Yes
- Relationship Status In A Relationship
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her Partner, Her partner will look after the child.
- No. of Dependants 3
- Age Of Dependants 8,8,16
- Weekend Requirement 2 Weekends Out
- Other Experience Elderly Care, Patient Care
- Private Company Caregiver
I was working as a caregiver looking after an elderly patient, doing laundry and cooking most of the time.