Smart Helper-Noxolo Baninzi
I am a humble , hard worker, trustworthy, friendly and loving person who is very passionate about children. I take my job very seriously and I am easy to communicate with.I worked as a child care worker and my duties were visiting schools, homes cleaning, taking care of children and facilitating workshops.
Login as Employer
- Age 40 to 45
- Language English, Xhosa, Zulu
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 7
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 11
- Personal Circumstances 40 years old, single, with 3 kids. am staying with my 22 years old son. I don't have any medical issues.
- Private HomeHouse keeper and Care giver
Cleaning, washing, ironing and looking after the elderly people.
- Private CompanyCare giver
Youth Outreach and Education Programme care giver, Child care worker in a facility for vulnerable, disable and abused children in a holistic approach.
- Private CompanyChildcare and care giver
Community health worker HIV/AIDS programme, where I was going door to door teaching people about health and also assisting in household like cleaning for old people, washing for them and fetching medication for them.