Smart Helper-Nomusa Florence Mbongwa
I am a very kind, trustworthy, humble and hardworking person. I used to work as a loving nanny and a senior housekeeper for a family and their business. I used to care for the children from when they were toddlers until they became teenagers. I was planning their daily routines, driving them to school, shop for them, bath them, feed them, play with them, drive them around…. I was basically their second mom, and I loved it. As a senior housekeeper I was cleaning, washing, ironing, stock taking, buying groceries, planning machine maintenance, etc…. In my spare time I like sewing and taking my twin daughters.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 47
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Sepedi, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay OUT
- Job Term Part Time
- No Years of Experience 10
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 11
- Driver's License Yes
- Relationship Status Married
- Personal Circumstances Staying with my husband.
- No. of Dependants 2
- Age Of Dependants 12,12
- Weekend Requirement Flexible
- Childcare Experience Preschooler (3-5y), Gradeschooler (>5y), Kid's Homework
- Housekeeping Experience Big House (5+ Beds), Office Cleaning
- Private HomeHousekeeper and Childminder
I was working as a housekeeping,cleaning and driving the kids to school.