Smart Helper-Nomsa Veronica Sivile
I am a very passionate and humble lady. I can call myself a leader who takes initiatives, who is a team player and a problem solver and one who likes new challenges. I started developing a passion in the domestic industry when I was a young girl, getting tips and coaching from my grand mother. I saw growth in housekeeping when I started working in a guest house as a cleaner. Due to my hard work, my passion, high professional cleaning standards and attention to details, I got a promotion as a head of housekeeping. I was managing the staff, room check, laundry department and public area cleaners. I was also doing courtesy calls to the guests to make sure that they are having a comfortable and memorable stay in our establishment, and meeting their needs and expectations. I also worked in a day care center looking after kids from 3 months to 6 years. During my spare time, I enjoy spending more time with my kids.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 38
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Sepedi, Xhosa, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 7
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 11
- Other Certificates Cooking
- Driver's License Yes
- Relationship Status Single
- Personal Circumstances Staying with kids and family (Collecting medication for her son once after 3 months)
- No. of Dependants 2
- Age Of Dependants 7,11
- Weekend Requirement All Weekends Out
- Childcare Experience Preschooler (3-5y), Gradeschooler (>5y)
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking, Hotel Cleaning
- Private Company Hotel Housekeeper
I was responsible for cleaning, making sure everything is in order.