Smart Helper-Nompucuko Cylcia Ngqondi
I am kind, patient,dedicated to my work and love helping others. I have many years of experience as a domestic work; I was responsible for the house chores and also looking after 3 children of 7, 5 and 3 years old. I also worked in a old aged home where I was looking after elderly people. My duties there were bathing them, feeding them, cleaning their rooms, give them medication, help them with their doctors appointments and also walk them around. I also worked as a cleaner in a private company.
Login as Employer
- Age 56
- Language English, Xhosa, Zulu
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 15
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 11
- Personal Circumstances 54 years old single lady with 2 kids(38 and 21), currently staying alone, No medical issue, with 15 year experience
- Private CompanyCare giver
Taking care of poor people by making sure they have food, medication, making sure they have clean environment and they are clean.
- Private CompanyCleaner
Cleaning and dusting the rooms.
- Private HomeHouse keeper and Childminding
Cleaning the house, washing, ironing, cooking and taking care of the children by bathing them, feeding them, singing for them, and taking them to bed.