Smart Helper Nombulelo kubheka
I am a cheerful, committed, and hardworking person, I like learning new skills and I am a good listener, this makes me a person that can adapt to any task given to me. I can prepare a lot of dishes ,clean do laundry and I’m very passionate about kids ,this made me take an early childhood and development course. At my previous job I was taking care of kids, cleaning, doing laundry and I was also open to other tasks given to me because I was part of the family basically. At my spare time I like watching rugby, listening to music, and spending time with my family.
Login as Employer
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 33
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Xhosa, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 5
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics, Intro to Childcare & First Aid
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 11
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Single
- Personal Circumstances Staying with my kids and when I get a job they will stay with my cousin.
- No. of Dependants 3
- Age Of Dependants 15,8,7
- Weekend Requirement Flexible
- Childcare Experience Infant (0m-1y), Toddler (1-3y), Preschooler (3-5y)
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking, Cooking From Recipes, Big House (5+ Beds)
- Private HouseHousekeeper and childminder
I was a house keeper, Cleaning, washing, ironing, looking after kids and cooking for the family.