Smart Helper Nolusindiso Juliet Benzi
I am a trustworthy, loving, patient, caring person who is always willing to assist other people. In my previous job I was looking after a stroke patient and she couldn’t walk or get off the bed. I was bathing her in the morning and make sure that she eats, change her diaper during the day. I was making sure that I put her into bed before I leave so that she can rest. I was also cleaning the house, washing, ironing and cooking for the family. In my spare time I like going to church.
Login as Employer
- Helper Type Smart Caregiver (Patient & Elderly Care)
- Age 37
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language Afrikaans, English, Sotho, Xhosa, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 5
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics, Intro to Childcare & First Aid
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 11
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Married
- Personal Circumstances Staying with my husband and kids, when am working my kids will be with my husband.
- No. of Dependants 2
- Age Of Dependants 10,5
- Weekend Requirement 2 Weekends Out, Flexible
- Housekeeping Experience Big House (5+ Beds), Medium House (3-4 Beds), Small House (1-2 Beds)
- Other Experience Elderly Care, Patient Care
- Private HouseHousekeeper and Patient care
I was cleaning, washing, Ironing, cooking and taking care of a stroke patient, making sure she is clean, feed and always comfortable.
- Private HouseHouse keeper
I was cleaning, ironing, washing the laundry and cooking sometimes.