Smart Helper Nokulunga Dladla
I am extremely hard working, passionate, trustworthy and I am flexible. I come from a background with family members who are challenged with cancer, which gives my caregiving experience a boost on a personal and professional level. I am an experienced caregiver mainly based on patient and elderly care, I can also look after kids and do basic cooking and other dishes with a recipe. I worked with my previous employer for 4 years and I was taking care of a stroke patient, I was cleaning, washing, Ironing, bathing her, feeding her, helping with her Physiotherapy and accompanying my patient everywhere they went. At my spare time I like studying and pursuing beauty therapy, I also like listening to music.
Login as Employer
- Helper Type Smart Caregiver (Patient & Elderly Care)
- Age 39
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Sotho, Xhosa, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 4
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics, Intro to Childcare & First Aid
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 12
- Other Certificates Caregiving
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Single
- Personal Circumstances Staying with my aunt and her family.
- No. of Dependants 1
- Age Of Dependants 13
- Weekend Requirement Flexible
- Childcare Experience Infant (0m-1y), Toddler (1-3y), Children With Special Needs
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking, Cooking From Recipes, Big House (5+ Beds)
- Other Experience Elderly Care, Patient Care
- Private HouseCaregiver
I was looking after old sick people, and also cleaning, basic cooking and bathing them.