Smart Helper Nokulunga Dladla
I am a caregiver by birth ,not by profession. I am very attentive and I am really flexible ,I come from a background with family members who are challenged and which gives my caregiving experience a boost on a personal and professional level. I am a experienced caregiver mainly based on patient and elderly care, I can also cook basic African dishes and also other dishes with a recipe ,I can also clean and do laundry. At my previous job I was cleaning, doing laundry ,helping with Physiotherapy for my patient and accompanying my patient everywhere they went .At my spare time I like studying and pursuing beauty therapy, I also like listening to soft RnB music.
Login as Employer
- Helper Type Smart Caregiver (Patient & Elderly Care)
- Age 39
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Sotho, Xhosa, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 4
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics, Intro to Childcare & First Aid
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 12
- Other Certificates Caregiving
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Single
- Personal Circumstances Staying with my aunt and her family.
- No. of Dependants 1
- Age Of Dependants 13
- Weekend Requirement Flexible
- Childcare Experience Children With Special Needs
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking, Cooking From Recipes, Big House (5+ Beds)
- Other Experience Elderly Care, Patient Care
- Private HouseCaregiver
I was looking after old sick people, and also cleaning, basic cooking and bathing them.