Smart Helper-Nelisiwe Keitumetse Mufamadi
I am friendly, honest and trustworthy person , who is a hard worker. I am flexible and reliable, I make sure I complete all my tasks in time . I am responsible and organised. I am neat, I like to stay in an environment that is clean. I am always willing to go an extra mile, I can also work overtime. I have many years experience as a Domestic helper were I was cleaning, cooking, washing, and taking care of children. I used to take care and teach children at a primary school. I can drive a manual car . In my spare time I like to to read the bible and story books.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 27
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Sepedi, Tsonga, Venda
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time, Part Time
- No Years of Experience 4
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Other Certificates No Other Certificate
- Driver's License Yes
- Relationship Status Married
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her husband and 2 children
- No. of Dependants 2
- Age Of Dependants 5,10
- Weekend Requirement 2 Weekends Out
- Childcare Experience Preschooler (3-5y), Gradeschooler (>5y)
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking, Medium House (3-4 Beds)
- Private Home Domestic Housekeeper and Childminder
I was cleaning, doing the laundry, ironing and also looking after child.