Smart Helper- Memory Nyarai Janhi
I am a loyal, hardworking and friendly person. I have worked as a domestic worker and nanny, I was cleaning, cooking African food, doing laundry and ironing and taking care of the baby making sure the baby is fed, changing the nappy. I love children, and I have learnt and gained a lot of experience with taking care of children, I have certificates for first aid, household and child minder, basics in child and toddler care. I know how to use a computer I learnt it at my brothers construction company, replying to emails only, however I stopped because it strained my eyes. in my spare time I enjoy reading books and watching tv.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 43
- Country of Origin Zimbabwe
- Language English, Shona
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 10
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 12
- Other Certificates Caregiving, Early Childhood
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Single
- Personal Circumstances Staying with my sister.
- Weekend Requirement 2 Weekends Out
- Childcare Experience Infant (0m-1y), Toddler (1-3y)
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking, Baking, Big House (5+ Beds)
- Other Experience Elderly Care, Patient Care, Pet's Care
- Private HomeDomestic worker and Childminder
My duties were cleaning, washing, ironing, cooking, grocery shopping, taking care of pets and I was also taking care of an infant, bathing, feeding and singing lullabies for her.