Smart Helper-Mamie Kihunga Fety
I am kind, loving, and hard working. I have worked with children from 6 months and they were twins (girls); I was bathing them, feeding them, playing with them and sometimes singing for them. I am very sensitive with the toilet so I made sure it was always clean at home. At my previous work, my employer would tell if am I am not around just by looking at the toilet. I have worked in a restaurant and in private home as a cleaner. I can also cook and bake, wash and iron, deep clean and light clean. In my free time I like going to church and make my babies’ hair.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 36
- Country of Origin Democratic Republic of Congo
- Language English, French, Ndebele, Swahili
- Location Requirement Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time, Part Time, Permanent
- No Years of Experience 5
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 10
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Married
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her family
- No. of Dependants 4
- Age Of Dependants 17, 11, 9, 3
- Weekend Requirement 2 Weekends Out
- Childcare Experience Infant (0m-1y), Twins' Care
- Housekeeping Experience Medium House (3-4 Beds)
- Private HomeHousekeeper and Childminder
I was cleaning, washing, cooking, ironing and looking after a child.
- Private CompanyCleaner
I was cleaning, washing dishes, dusting tables and making sure that the place is hygienic and neat.
- Private Home
I was cleaning, washing, cooking, ironing and looking after the children.