Smart Helper-Makgala Agnes Kotoloane
I am a humble and dedicated lady, who is patient and who cares a lot about other people. I have few years of experience as a care giver. I was looking after an elder, and I also looked after people with special needs and bed ridden patients. I was working shifts, organizing my patient space to be tidy and neat, cooking, doing laundry, bathing, changing the nappy, feeding and walking the patient around. During my spare time I enjoy reading and listening to music.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Caregiver (Patient & Elderly Care)
- Age 45
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Sotho, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 3
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 11
- Other Certificates Caregiving
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Single
- Personal Circumstances Staying with son
- Weekend Requirement All Weekends Out
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking
- Other Experience Elderly Care, Patient Care
- Private Home Caregiver
I was working as a caregiver with a patient, making sure they take their medicals, eat and also bath.