Smart Helper Mahlako Johanna Kekana
I am a very quiet lady who is patient and very easy to work with. I am very understanding, open to learn new thing at my work place and I’m a fast leaner. On my previous job, I was working as a domestic helper, I was managing all the duties of the house including cooking. I enjoy spending my spare time reading current news on news papers, and preparing new dishes.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 47
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Sepedi, Tshwana, Zulu
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 6
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics, Intro to Childcare & First Aid
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 12
- Relationship Status Single
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her older kids ,brother and sister
- Weekend Requirement 2 Weekends Out
- Childcare Experience Toddler (1-3y), Preschooler (3-5y)
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking
- Private HouseHousekeeper
Cleaning, Washing, Ironing and taking care of the kids.