Smart Helper-Magdeline Kowa
Compassionate caregiver who knows how to keep a level head during emergencies. Able to provide a number of services to the patient to make them feel comfortable and safe at all time. Calm, up beat demeanor to give patients more than just caregiver but to give them friend. Active listening skills to take my time to understand what a patient is trying to communicate capability to monitor effectively and tell when something needs to be changed to a patients routine. Exceptional cooking skills to accommodate any diet restrictions. I worked as a caregiver my duties were I was assisting patient with getting out of bed in the morning and helping her get dressed. Bathe patient, prepare meals to keep healthy, balanced diet, cleaning and doing laundry. During my spare time I like watching tv and going to church.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Caregiver (Patient & Elderly Care)
- Age 39
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Tshwana
- Location Requirement Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 1
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 10
- Other Certificates Caregiving
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status In A Relationship
- Personal Circumstances Staying with my daughter.
- No. of Dependants 1
- Age Of Dependants 11
- Weekend Requirement All Weekends Out
- Housekeeping Experience Medium House (3-4 Beds)
- Other Experience Elderly Care
- Private Home Caregiver
I was as a caregiver taking care of an elderly person.