Smart Helper-Lindiwe Mahlako Matsimela
I am a punctual, motivated individual who is able to work in a busy environment and produce high standards of work. Time management is my priority and making those who are in my care feel comfortable. My previous job I worked as a caregiver were I was doing bed bathing, basic bed care, mobilizing of patient, assisting with TPR, intake and out take, universal pre-caution, pressure care and feeding them. During my spare time I like cooking, especially trying new recipes, singing, cleaning making the house house spotless and smelling good.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Caregiver (Patient & Elderly Care)
- Age 32
- Language English, Sepedi, Xhosa, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 5
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Other Certificates Caregiving
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status In A Relationship
- Personal Circumstances I am staying with my partner and my children.
- No. of Dependants 3
- Age Of Dependants 16, 7, 5
- Weekend Requirement 2 Weekends Out
- Other Experience Elderly Care, Patient Care
- Private Home Caregiver (Patient Care)
I was working mainly as a caregiver for patient care.