Smart Helper-Lena Makolo Molefe
Am a loving, kind, trustworthy and hardworking person. I am caring and I love kids. I worked with my previous employers as a housekeeper and nanny looking after the kids and my employer had another child while I was working there. My duties included cooking, cleaning, looking after kids, playing with them, feeding them, bathing them, washing and ironing. Am a very neat person and my ironing is very good. In my spare time I like going to church and reading my bible.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 45
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Sepedi, Tshwana
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 9
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 10
- Other Certificates No Other Certificate
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Widow
- Personal Circumstances Staying with cousin, my kids are in Polokwane.
- No. of Dependants 2
- Age Of Dependants 16,12
- Weekend Requirement Flexible
- Childcare Experience Infant (0m-1y), Toddler (1-3y), Preschooler (3-5y), Gradeschooler (>5y)
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking, Cooking From Recipes, Big House (5+ Beds)
- Other Experience Pet's Care