Smart Helper Landile Nozipho Jele
I am loving, caring, patient and humble person. I am also very creative, especially when it comes to doing activities with kids, playing with them and jus occupying their time. I am also a good listener, I can follow instructions very well. I worked before as a housekeeper and a childminder where I was basically taking care of the whole house from grocery shopping to cleaning, cooking, washing and ironing. I was also taking kids to and from school, helping them with homework, taking them to the park, caring for their basic needs such as eating, bathing… I hold a valid Driver’s license. In my spare I enjoy reading books and cooking from recipe books. My previous employer was a chef.
Login as Employer
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 32
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Xhosa, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 3
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics, Intro to Childcare & First Aid
- Highest Level of Studies College
- Other Certificates Au-Pair
- Driver's License Yes
- Relationship Status Single
- Personal Circumstances Staying with a relative, my child is in KZN.
- No. of Dependants 1
- Age Of Dependants 13
- Weekend Requirement Flexible
- Childcare Experience Preschooler (3-5y), Gradeschooler (>5y)
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking, Big House (5+ Beds)
- Private HouseAupair - House keeper
House Keeping, Cooking, washing, ironing, bathing the kids, prepare lunch for the kids, taking them to school and fetching them from school.