Smart Helper-Joy Msowoya
I am a friendly, smart and hardworking person. I love living in an environment that is clean and smells fresh. I am punctual, reliable and trustworthy. I make sure I complete my tasks in time and I do it with a smile. I am open to learn new things and I communicate If do not understand a given task. I have many years of experience as a Domestic helper were I was cleaning, washing, cooking and taking care of children .I love children , I can teach them how to ride a bicycle and help them with homework. I used to help my previous employer with takin care of his pets. I am also a good cooker, I have a certificate in cooking. I n my spare time I like to spend time with my family.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Helper (Cleaning & Childcare)
- Age 28
- Country of Origin Malawi
- Language English, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 2
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Grade 12
- Other Certificates Cooking
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status In A Relationship
- Personal Circumstances Staying with her partner
- No. of Dependants 2
- Age Of Dependants 10,4
- Weekend Requirement 1 Weekend Out
- Childcare Experience Toddler (1-3y), Preschooler (3-5y)
- Housekeeping Experience Cooking From Recipes, Medium House (3-4 Beds)
- Private Home Domestic Worker
I was cleaning,doing the laundry, ironing and cooking.