Smart Helper-Johanna Raesibe Seanego
I am a loyal, patient person, I like learning new things. I like people of different cultures. I treat people with dignity and respect. I am a good communicator, if I don’t understand an instruction I always ask , I like to be corrected when I am wrong. In my previous employment I was bathing patients, cleaning the patient room, making the bed, give patient medication, check vital signs, change catheter. I can also help with emergencies , I have first Aid certificate. In my spare time I like watching TV, researching and reading news paper.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Caregiver (Patient & Elderly Care)
- Age 35
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language English, Sepedi, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 4
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies College
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status In A Relationship
- Personal Circumstances Staying alone
- No. of Dependants 2
- Age Of Dependants 14,5
- Weekend Requirement 2 Weekends Out
- Other Experience Elderly Care, Patient Care
- Private Home Caregiver
I was working as a Caregiver for patients.