Smart Helper-johanna Ngobeni
I am a down to earth lady, open to new ideas, and willing to learn. I am very flexible and dedicated, I take ownership and I am organised with my work. I started working as a domestic worker at a very young age, I used to help my mom with her domestic duties when I am from school, or during school holidays. That gave me a lot of experience as a domestic worker, and made me develop a passion and love for domestic cleaning and taking care of the family. Previously, on my experience, I used to clean the walls, do laundry and cooking. I have love for pets, I have experience as a gardener as well, I love planting and growing plants. I am good at cleaning and washing the cars as well. During my spare time, I enjoy being with my family.
Registration NOT available! Contact details available after the Placement is finalized!
- Helper Type Smart Housekeeper (Cleaning Only)
- Age 34
- Country of Origin South Africa
- Language Afrikaans, English, Sepedi, Sotho, Tsonga, Zulu
- Location Requirement Stay IN, Stay OUT
- Job Term Full Time
- No Years of Experience 16
- SHC Completed Training Housekeeping, Childcare & Safety, First Aid, Personal Development & Ethics
- Highest Level of Studies Under Grade 8
- Other Certificates No Other Certificate
- Driver's License No
- Relationship Status Married
- Personal Circumstances Staying at a shelter with social workers
- Weekend Requirement 1 Weekend Out
- Housekeeping Experience Basic Cooking, Medium House (3-4 Beds), Office Cleaning
- Private Home Domestic Housekeeper
I was mainly working as a cleaner, doing the laundry and ironing.